There are so many ways to register to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Find out about the different ways so you can help others and register yourself when it’s your time.
Go to the website: vaccine.enroll.health.gov.za
Send a message to WhatsApp: Send “Register” to 0600 123 456
On your cell phone: Dial *134*832*ID number#. If you don’t have an ID number, dial *134*832# for help
Call the toll free Hotline: Register by calling 0800 029 999 (08h00 to 18h00 Monday through Sunday)
To register you will need:
- The ID number, refugee status number, asylum seeker number or passport number of the person registering.
- Personal contact details – a cellphone number that can be used to communicate updates.
- Medical scheme details and membership number if this is available.
- Information about any medical condition.
Step 1: Have all the information you need ready.
Step 2: Answer all the questions with the correct information, including the cell number and location of the person you are registering.
Step 3: When you are done, the person will get an SMS to confirm that they are registered.
Step 4: When it’s time, they will get an SMS with a time and place of the vaccination site nearest to them.
Always remember to follow the COVID-19 safety rules!
- Keep a safe physical distance, sanitise, wear a mask, and stay away from crowded places!
- Have safe chats by being informed about the facts of the process and the benefits of vaccination.
- Help those around you to use their cellphones or other easy ways to register.
- Get registered when it’s your turn!